Informative pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy code
Pursuant to article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We of www.pozzoligroup.com believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the kinds of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Recording files (Log Files)
Like many other websites, also our website uses log files. These files simply register visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting Analysis Services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, allow us to administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not related to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Purpose of the treatment
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide access to private areas of the portal and of portals/sites connected with the present and to the sending of communications also of commercial character, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or connected by it and/or Sponsor:
- Eventual disposal to third parties of these data, always finalized to the realization of campaigns of email marketing and the dispatch of communications of a commercial nature;
- Carry out the obligations under laws or regulations;
- Contact management.
Methods of Treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- Data collection with single-opt mode, in a dedicated database;
- Recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- Organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, according to the technical specification for minimum security measures, annex B of the Privacy code.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the person concerned
In accordance with art. 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of the data are:
- To know, through free access, the existence of data processing that can concern you;
- Be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment;
- Get edited by the proprietor without delay:
- Confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in the intelligible form of the same data and of their origin, and of the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; The request may be renewed, it shall save the existence of justified grounds, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those of which it is not necessary the preservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The update, the rectification or, where there is interest, the integration of existing data;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data which concern you even if it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the owner of the treatment with any legal effect is:
- Studio Pozzoli & Partners Group
- P. IVA 09623380962
- Viale Zara, 58
- 20124 – Milan (MI)
- Tel/Fax: +39 02.6684388
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take advantage of the rights foreseen in art. 7 of the Privacy code or for the deletion of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children who surf the internet. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or legal guardian believe that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.